Friday 10 August 2012

Skin stuff is never enough

I know I haven't really been around for ages and that I have at least three reviews to write so I will win myself some time explaining what I've been up to! 
While I'm still forming an opinion on the Caudalie creams I have, I got some new bits from another popular french brand (to be featured soon) and got really excited about a certain make-up brand. 
I'm talking about the polish brand Inglot. I've been wanting to try their stuff for ages but it's not really clever ordering foundation online, so I waited till we got our Inglot shop opened in my hometown. After having a go at their lipsticks, Lip Paint and a few foundations I will definitely be purchasing some of their products. Another plus is they are paraben-free and not tested on animals and the foundations are water-based. Also, they retail for a very good price, so I can't possibly see what else could you look for in make-up. 
However, I have my purchasing mode on pause for the moment since my mum is currently in Poland and I'm hoping to get things ... well, fresher! 

 I'm still excited about Thermal water and am about to start the Uriage one I have since I'm finishing the one form Avene. Only good things expected, highly recommend it! 

 And lastly, Caudalie! I have to say I'm in love with what I've tried so far and am very excited to get some things full size and try out new bits from their range when I get back to the UK. Probably the best thing that has happened to my skin yet, I can't possibly understand why the Beauty Elixir is the only thing people keep buying and ignoring the rest. Again, paraben-free, organic and pure greatness for your skin. Gotta love those French!


So this is sort of my current wish-list, things I'm trying out and excited about! Hopefully I'll have the time to do a proper update/review/haul soon! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment