Tuesday 7 February 2012

Little bit of shopping

'Too much uni work' is when you don't have the time to share what you came home with after shopping in London.
It wasn't planned and it's not a lot but since I didn't get to see the probably once-in-a-lifetime da Vinci exhibition or find any of the fabrics I was looking for, why waste perfectly good for spending money?
The first thing I got was a jumper form Benetton. I was hoping to get one to be honest. It's been unbearabely cold in the UK last couple of weeks and Benetton are very good at their 100% wooven jumpers. I get cold very easily so if I'm buying a jumper or a cardy it has to have at least some wool in it.


It's in this really nice caffe latte color and I love it because although it's wooven it doesnt make you look huge or puffy even if you put another layer underneath. It's actually very flattening and I definitely recommend it. They have them in store throughout the whole A/W season and in many different colors, which I love. Plus, they have most winter items on sale right now so I got it for only 11 pounds, which makes it the cheapest wooven jumper I've ever bought!
The thing hanging on it is another thing I got on Friday and am totally in love with! I don't usually buy necklases, pendants or anything of sorts but this was too gorgeous and I had to have it!
I got it from Accssesorize so if you in the UK/Ireland you should be able to find it. I think it's very feminine, descrete and stylish.




I also love styling them together because of how the thin chain sits with the thick chuncky fabric


I also got a pair of earrings from Accessorize.



I might make a post about my earring collection. If one day I have as many bags and shoes as I do earrings, I will be a very blessed person. They're just between 30 and 40 so I'm actually pretty humble like that.
Last thing I got was a pair of pajama bottoms! I Love bying pjs and drinking tea wearing them.


They're from M&S (where I always get my pjs from) and I'm in love with them! Purple with baby blue is one of my favourite combinations so I got really excited when I saw them. They're very soft and quite stretchy (which I always looks for in pj bottoms but rarely find) Of course I style them with a purple vest and a blue tee when going to bed cause I'm color obsessed like that. The one thing I don't like about them is they have an elastic only at the back so I don't think they'll last very long and they feel weird when you put them on/off, like you have to be careful how you stretch. However, all the bottoms I found are made like that now so it's in pajama trend I suppose. Nevertheless, they're so soft and cute!
Here's the link to them  http://www.marksandspencer.com/Woman-Sketch-Floral-Pyjama-Bottoms/dp/B006HBC8RY?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_3&nodeId=424096031&sr=1-3&qid=1328654798&pf_rd_r=19WEK620ZE0657DHSPAD&pf_rd_m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=424096031&pf_rd_p=215570647&pf_rd_s=related-items-3

And that's pretty much all of it. I am gonna go back to my tea and internship-related books now. Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment