Sunday 10 June 2012

Photopost: The Rose-trip

So I had a little family trip to the countryside and decided the photos would make a nice scrolling experience on someones' screen. The reason for the trip was my big summer design project which is called 'National treasure' and without any doubt Bulgarias' biggerst treasure is the rose oil, produced in just a few countries in the world. It's mostly used for luxury perfumes and cosmetics but it's basically good for your skin in any shape or form. Apparently Bulgaria produces 70% of all oil in the world witch came as a surprise even for me. It grows in a beautiful valley (miles and miles of heavenly smell) and the picking of the roses is a ritual on its own. Unfortunately I missed the ritual due to road work, but I got to visit a couple of museums and rose fields. 
Hopefully sketchbook work and design development on the topic will be here soon!



Zebra



Mr. Old Times
Mamma!
Me and my nan <3
'Pink' Village






Portrait of a pregnant mamma Donkey

A weird bit of my top hanging there, lol


                                
Rose plantations
City museum
My love for notes is endless



In the Rose Museum





The way back




4 comments:

  1. All of these pictures look so lovely!
    It looks like you had a great trip :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those photos :)
    This cat is suuuper cute!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete