Saturday 18 August 2012

When classic became avant-garde

Here's the thing about me: I hate red. I've always hated the colour and haven't worn it since I started picking my own clothes which I've been doing for, lets face it - quite some time now.
However, my birthday was about a week ago and I got this very feminine red Miss Sixty top from my cousin. Which seemed very ironic to me since there are hardly any people that don't know about me, red and how we don't go together.
I decided to make it a big exception and wear the thing since, as much as it hurts me to say it - I actually like myself wearing it.
So hear it is - the red top - dark denim - silver accents - outfit which made me feel like the most exotic thing walking down the street while fitting in completely. 

And yes, I still have nothing good to say about the colour but I'm taking it as a challenge to style it in the most untypical ways from now on. And I'm thinking light lime yellow!


No comments:

Post a Comment