Sunday 26 August 2012

Caudalie Thirst Quenching Serum

The more Caudalie products I try, the more I fall in love with the brand!
My mum got me this when she was away and my first reaction was a bit sceptical because it seems like a product suited for a drier skin. However, after using it for about a week I'm positively sure that it's one of the best things my skin has tried - I'm actually starting to think it could have been a little dehydrated before.
I've been using it instead of a moisturiser (before going to bed only) so I can see clearer results and I find it's enough on it's own. The very first day my skin felt ... well, like it's not really my skin. Definitely hydrated, soft and calm. It has totally transformed my skin and I think it's worth every single penny of the £29 it costs. 

The serum is quite liquidy but a little goes a loong way - one spritz is enough for my whole face and half my neck. It sinks in quite quick but I prefer to give it some extra time before I wipe my face with the pillow and I'd definitely suggest waiting before applying another product on top.
I honestly think it's one of the best things your dry, dehydrated (and even combination-oily skin like mine) skin could try.
And of course it's organic and has no parabens which is always good and for me personally is a big selling point.
Have you tried the serum? I'd love to hear what you think! :)





2 comments:

  1. nice product! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely the best serum I've ever used, the closest I've found is No 7's one, but I prefer this by miles.

    ReplyDelete